Here we provide a timeline introducing Sysmex’s history of seeking out new aspects of healthcare, pursuing world-first technologies and proprietary R&D, and consistently expanding the possibilities.
Established the Kakogawa Factory in Kakogawa, Hyogo Prefecture.
Birth of the Sysmex brand.
- 1972 Feb.
- Acquired the Medical Electronics (ME) Equipment Division of TOA ELECTRIC CO.,LTD.
- 1973 May.
- Established the Kakogawa Factory in Kakogawa, Hyogo Prefecture and integrated the Sales, Development, Production and General Affairs Divisions.
- 1975 Oct.
- Launched the first fully automated hematology analyzer developed in Japan, the CC-710.
- 1978 Feb.
- Launched the corporate brand name "Sysmex."
- 1978 Mar.
- Established MEDICA CO., LTD. (presently Sysmex Medica Co., Ltd.)
- 1978 Jun.
- Held the 1st Sysmex Hematology Seminar.
- 1979 Mar.
- Launched the world's first fully automatic blood cell counter featuring a sampler, the CC-720.
- 1979 Oct.
- Established a U.S. subsidiary, TOA MEDICAL ELECTRONICS (USA), INC. (presently Sysmex America, Inc.)